TEMPLAR
Mafia
  Register Search Calendar VPN FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Log in  

New stuff for 50+ players
Goto page 1, 2  Next
New stuff for 50+ players
Reteh

Hello guys and ladies

sry in the start for mine bad english gnna try my best to explain the idea what i got last night

there is so many stuff for 60+ players , maps bosses content for late game is gd at the moment i guess in zenx will be even better but...

as 50+ player i see there is rly promatic what to do ofc ToG is cool map for lvling , silkroad for early grind fp but how the fresh 50 lvl player can earning items ? personally im using a friend char i guess many ppl on server know that , mien guild know that im also giving items away for free like full wizz set to robinho or fenrir helmet to marbella , but the problem is where the 50 can try get items ? MoU ? try to kill him as newb warr good luck ^^

mine idea is...

ADD 50 lvl Box - same like 60 70 80 boxes BUT this box cannot drop titan bracelet ( Why ? gnna tell about it later)

ADD new boss somewhere , i personally was thinking about ToG boss called ''CorruptedBishop'' he should work like a zentaur in lava temple give everyone a 50 lvl box , resp time ... there is a problem have no idea how it should looks like but i think he should have long respawn and wont be easy but do able by GROUP of low lvl players

the boss should be in map restricted 60MAX lvl and ONLY with baron title

why boss shoudnt drop titan bracelets ? - high lvl players wont make alts for farm it coz they dont needa 50 item stuff but titan bracelet could be interesting for even 60+ ppl , adding baron title gnna make it bad trade idea for greedy high lvl who would make anyway alts for farm 50 items or just to farm items for friends , they just wont give 60k fp away for ''chance'' to get good item for his friend

well i see alot 50+ players what trying to do something but content 50-60 is a bit poor and there is not enough ''items in store of high lvls'' for those low lvls 50+ and soon when more ppl will come to play we will need even more then this boss and boxes 50+ would be interesting for everyone Smile

Greetings Reteh , btw <3 Nick is mine bitch
GMzed
Site Admin

reteh idea is great and he have my support

however his idea is not final one and can be shaped

i was think to creat new map with bosses spawned by random timer, not automated like monster generated in spawn files

kill bosses and subs in maps that gives points and unlock boxes

for example player Devina killed bosses in value of 30pointe and unlocked chest, chest can be with more options like increased chance of FGB
Reteh

huh nice didnt know that stuff is possible ;p , that can be even better idea i just give the easiest oneway what wont took alot of ur time .

would be nice if more ppl say something about this =f
Angle

It is good idea
NutCase

Sounds like it will help low levels a lot Smile
Xia

its good idea, i would really like to be able to do anything in game without help of others Smile also i think about idea when u play in grp ur chance of getting items increase, that would make people less selfish. for example if u do that boss what Zed told about and u get 30 points, u get +5%points per grp member( not sure if is it able to do ?)
GMzed
Site Admin

Xia wrote:
its good idea, i would really like to be able to do anything in game without help of others Smile also i think about idea when u play in grp ur chance of getting items increase, that would make people less selfish. for example if u do that boss what Zed told about and u get 30 points, u get +5%points per grp member( not sure if is it able to do ?)

can be possible Smile

everything its possible with daddy zeddy
ATM

+10 @reteh

and could be improved dropfps in boss blackpalace
is medium boss and drop 1 IP or 2 old xD

Last edited by ATM on Thu Oct 12, 2017 21:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
GMzed
Site Admin

ATM wrote:
+10 @reteh

and could be improved dropfps in boss blackpalace
is medium boss and drop 1 IP or 2 old xD

will do that

come back Ali Smile
Robinho

Agree with everything Cool
GMzed
Site Admin

This new system will be applied tomorow, im checking monster library, maybe can sweet up that deal with cool mobs img
Xia

GMzed wrote:
This new system will be applied tomorow, im checking monster library, maybe can sweet up that deal with cool mobs img

cool im w8ing
ATM

apart from the system

the option to get famepoints is improved?
Reteh

low lvls will get also fp's from this new system and tbh lets first check out how come from it tmr ^^
GMzed
Site Admin

ATM wrote:
apart from the system

the option to get famepoints is improved?

Some map drops like BP PT ZT will be increased...

The reason of this system its to get points not drops! with points u buy box that can give u good reward!

Let's not misunderstand maps, each map must have a purpose
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum