50
50
  Register Search Calendar VPN FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Log in  

  Zentaur x
Zentaur x
Nellie


Reply with quote
Well managed to get it working but it's only a small window cant make it bigger (full screen) and it says it's offline is that just me or is it offline?
View user's profileFind all posts by NellieSend private message
Re: Zentaur x
GMzed
Site Admin

Reply with quote
Nellie wrote:
Well managed to get it working but it's only a small window cant make it bigger (full screen) and it says it's offline is that just me or is it offline?


Code:
https://mega.nz/#!aBF3EBrB!DivQG0tyX3BTwAZR_cRnH-XbJ3DSbYxE2jJDjlGMCnc


use this link, extract content in a folder, right click run as admin on the launcher, it should update you to the latest client

if u dont have latest client version, it wont start
View user's profileFind all posts by GMzedSend private message
Launcher
Nellie


Reply with quote
says that there are no files in d/l and cant extract to anywhere or open it

_________________
Abi
Taoist
View user's profileFind all posts by NellieSend private message
Re: Launcher
GMzed
Site Admin

Reply with quote
Nellie wrote:
says that there are no files in d/l and cant extract to anywhere or open it


Download this full client from here :

Code:
https://mega.nz/#!ligzHBAZ!NWv6tsXxo1re-AuoXl6fVDP1oS0IidW_LdWhZffaDc0
View user's profileFind all posts by GMzedSend private message
Nellie


Reply with quote
I did all that you asked opened an account with Mega, and down loaded it and it still says the same thing that there are no files. maybe it not meant to be Zed

_________________
Abi
Taoist
View user's profileFind all posts by NellieSend private message
GMzed
Site Admin

Reply with quote
Nellie wrote:
I did all that you asked opened an account with Mega, and down loaded it and it still says the same thing that there are no files. maybe it not meant to be Zed



download from the link i posted up not from other links
View user's profileFind all posts by GMzedSend private message
Nellie


Reply with quote
I did what you asked . I copied and pasted the link. it opened with mega. it downloaded. when I clicked the d/l to extract it said it was in either an unknown format or damaged. At the moment all I can do is log in and select character but then it comes back up it says game offline.

_________________
Abi
Taoist
View user's profileFind all posts by NellieSend private message
GMzed
Site Admin

Reply with quote
Nellie wrote:
I did what you asked . I copied and pasted the link. it opened with mega. it downloaded. when I clicked the d/l to extract it said it was in either an unknown format or damaged. At the moment all I can do is log in and select character but then it comes back up it says game offline.



use discord so i can help u in real time

https://discord.gg/db9yv9R
View user's profileFind all posts by GMzedSend private message
Nellie


Reply with quote
well I've joined discord but don't know any ones tag? need a 4 digit tag to add friends

_________________
Abi
Taoist
View user's profileFind all posts by NellieSend private message
Nellie


Reply with quote
Nellie wrote:
well I've joined discord but don't know any ones tag? need a 4 digit tag to add friends


It ok I think I've sorted it i'm in Zentaur.
View user's profileFind all posts by NellieSend private message
GMzed
Site Admin

Reply with quote
Nellie wrote:
Nellie wrote:
well I've joined discord but don't know any ones tag? need a 4 digit tag to add friends


It ok I think I've sorted it i'm in Zentaur.


Can you tell what problem was?
So we can avoid and fix it
View user's profileFind all posts by GMzedSend private message
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum
All times are GMT + 3 Hours  
Page 1 of 1