Register Search Calendar VPN FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Log in  

Play Game.Exe
Play Game.Exe
Hades

Gotta stay this component is terrible. Not sure why it requires and updated every single time! completly stupid and should only be option to update.

Also this appears to be the only place to setup an auto-potter.. not sure why this wasn't incorporated in game by now. Seems like a pretty necessary component that all other server has done by now.

Not to mention auto potter bugs the login, so can't setup auto potter until after in game. Which means you have to setup it up after every single launch.

If anyone has a fix for the auto potter or a file add for for in game please let me know. Hopeful Zed cleans up this component or this game is not worth playing on Zentuar.
GMzed
Site Admin

thank you for the feedback

the issue been told to the coders team

new one should come shortly
PlayGame.exe solved ?
Alodi

Is this problem solved zed ? Because this happens to me also (on the laptop and desktop).
I run Updater.exe in a folder then for 2 days the game works. The third day ... something happens and Mir3Zen.exe is deleted from the folder and the game doesn't work again and again.

What is the problem with this PlayGame.Exe ? Has a new update been done ?
Re: PlayGame.exe solved ?
milandaniel

Alodi wrote:
Is this problem solved zed ? Because this happens to me also (on the laptop and desktop).
I run Updater.exe in a folder then for 2 days the game works. The third day ... something happens and Mir3Zen.exe is deleted from the folder and the game doesn't work again and again.

What is the problem with this PlayGame.Exe ? Has a new update been done ?

Allow Trojan:Win32/Tiggre!plock then exempt MIR GSP folder from been scanned by anti virus program and Microsoft Security Essentials. Windows Defender Antivirus otherwise these programs detected it and removes it.

this should solve your problem.

Last edited by milandaniel on Sat Jan 20, 2018 14:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum